Song of the Week: "Payphone" Cover by Cimorelli




Who doesn't like the Cimorelli sisters?

I would like to form my own acapella group one day. But so far, I've only recruited one other person... Tian. Can you have an acapella group with just 2 people? Hmm... So far, when we've tried to serenade people, they usually just turn to give us a "wtf look". That's not supposed to happen, is it? I would also like to learn to beatbox. It seems like an awesome skill to have. But my lungs are pathetic so I don't know how well that would go.  

On to other news - how do I manage to get myself into these situations? Farrrrrr. Do I have a sign tattooed onto my forehead that says, "Expert at Getting into Awkward Situations" or something? Srsly. It's okay if you don't know what I'm talking about. You're not supposed to know.

What else? Oh right, I think I should stop reading light novels - wait, I've said this before haven't I? Dammit. I keep making a resolution of reading profound, intellectual books but I'm starting to get the feeling that will never happen. Is this what addiction feels like?? Oh god, I need to go to book rehab.

Leave A Comment