Song of the Week: "L'Amore E Femmina" by Nina Zilli

I realise that I blog the most during assessment periods. Go figure. I really need to stop doing this procrastination thingy - it's bad for my education.

 

I was going to post the Italian version but for the sake of people who read this blog, it made more sense to post the half-English version. Nina Zilli entered Eurovision this year. She didn't win because, obviously, the good songs rarely ever do.  It really is a great song though. And it doesn't hurt that she has Italian guys wearing colourful shirts dancing in the background. Haha. (Yes I know she looks like Amy Winehouse. You're only the 784,599th person to point that out).

Anyway, I want to start posting songs from other countries from now on. I have been doing that lately (with the whole Celtic Woman and Korean pop) thing but it's not enough. It should be fun to see what I can find though. BRING ON THE EUROPOP!! 

Leave A Comment