Cynthia Watches "Once Upon A Time"

Cynthia Watches "Once Upon A Time"

Also known as: "Cynthia Resists the Urge to Chuck Shoes at her T.V. Screen"


Yes I know I said I wouldn't be watching any T.V. shows lately. Yes I have a bunch of other things I want to watch (True Blood, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, anything else remotely geeky or nerdy, etc...). Yes I have this thing called the HSC to do. And yes, I know - my self-control sucks shit. I don't even know why I bother.

So where was I? Oh right - OUaT makes me want to chuck shoes at the T.V. screen. Mostly 'cause of Prince Charming - who I think should get his head blendered. LOL jokes. I don't hate him that much. I've just finished episode 6... so I'm still feeling angry over how he acted. Stupid shows with their stupid dramatic developments. I know they're necessary but they're just so FRUSTRATING. AAARRGHHH. If this season ends with a whole lot of angst and no plot development/story progression, imma gonna slap a bitch.

But I digress.

Once Upon a Time is not bad. True, it starts off pretty slow and a lot of the characters are pretty cliche (as cliched as misplaced fairy tale characters can be) but it does pick up and after a while, the cast do stop grating on your nerves. Plus, it's worth it just to watch Rumpelstiltskin acting creepy.


Okay, now my sister's watching Easy A and I'm getting distracted. Such a funny movie haha.

Comments
One Response to “Cynthia Watches "Once Upon A Time"”
  1. Laraib says:

    This is a good post. This post gies truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.
    large watches

Leave A Comment