Words of Wisdom (from Cynthia's Dad)

At first it was like.............................................................................

Some of them stared at us like this: >_> and I was thinking in my head, YO WHAT'S YO PROBLEM MAN?? WHY SO SERIOUS?? YOU COULD AT LEAST SMILE, YOU KNOW - INSTEAD OF JUDGING US WITH YOUR IMPASSIVE EXPRESSIONS.

But then we all came on and we stomped and clapped and acted all agro-like and someone landed on my foot but it was okay because they finally smiled AND IT WAS BLOODY AWESOME AND I AM SO PROUD. LOLS.

And now you're probably wondering what the fuck I'm talking about. That's okay, half the time I don't even know what I'm talking about.

*****

On to a change of topic: just the other day, my dad said to me and my sister,

"Your mum... she's very beautiful... but not very smart. That's why I married her - because if she was beautiful AND smart, everyone else would want her."

And he said that right in front of her too. Haha. Smooth Dad, smooth...

Leave A Comment