The Voice Australia - Brittany and Kelsie Battle Round

I'm about a week late, posting this. I was much busier this week and I wouldn't have found the time to post stuff even if I wanted to.



If you've seen this already then well, why not watch it again?? If you haven't seen it, then you can watch it now. Believe it or not, there are actually some people out there who DON'T watch The Voice (why not guys? It's not too late to start now!). Anyway, if you're one of the few who don't want to slog through 2 hours of reality television every Monday and Tuesday, then you can just watch the highlights that I post here. Sound good? I promise, I'll put only nice ones up here!

Anyway, this battle was between Brittany and Kelsie. Kelsie first appeared on the show playing and singing to an acoustic version of Teenage Dream. She was awesome. Brittany sang Gravity when she first appeared. She was awesome too. To me, both of them were standouts in the blind auditions. Now they're singing "Turning Tables" by Adele in the Battle Round and together, they are DOUBLE-LY AWESOME.

I feel sorry for Keith for having to pick which one he likes more. Brittany's voice is just perfect. Everything she sings sounds so pure and clear. However, I think Kelsie has a very unique way of convenying the lyrics. She makes it her own whereas Brittany sticks strictly to the original. I love it when she almost "drawls" the lyrics and then resolves it straight after. It gives me goosebumps :)

Leave A Comment