1st World Problems

I really hate English, guys. I feel like a broken record but I can't help it. It's not that the work we do isn't interesting, because if I had a choice between doing maths exercises or reading books/watching movies, I would obviously choose the latter. But I hate the work we get from english. The stupid, bloody essays and the stupid, bloody speeches and the stupid bloody major work WHICH SHOULD TOTALLY GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF AND LIKE, DIE.

-breathe Cynthia, breathe-

I know people say we should always look at the long term, and that in a few years time, we wouldn't even remember all the stress of year 12 but it just feels like the end will never come. I can't even imagine the day when I finish the major work. How would I feel? Would I even be happy about the end product? Pfffffff. Not likely.

Anyway, on to other issues. I'm one of those few people who actually read in roll call LOL. It's true. If I just sit there and pretend to read, I get all antsy and fidgety. It's pathetic I know. It seems like 99% of the people I  know say the only thing they "read" in roll call is like their prescribed english text and to be honest, I've been doing that lately. It's not because I've run out of books though. Quite the opposite, in fact. It's because all the books I read now are on my Kobo E-reader. I haven't gone to the library since last term. So I basically sit in roll call staring at The Great Gatsby and its boring me to tears because I know I could be reading something way more interesting. But I am definitely not going to bring the e-reader to school because knowing me, I would probably lose it within a week.

So yeah, those are my first world problems.

Leave A Comment