The Voice Australia - Rachael Leahcar Sings "La Vie En Rose"

Hooray for the first mildly-watchable reality TV program on Australian television since Beauty and the Geek last year! By the way, Rachael Leahcar is a palindrome. How cool is that???

I'm reposting this here in case you're one of the very very few people in Aus who haven't seen the legally blind 17 year old sing yet. When I rewatched it this morning, it had 25,000 views. Now, it has 100,000. I'm hoping it gets a sudden spike in popularity and goes viral. This girl so deserves to have her Susan Boyle moment.



I could write a whole post about how much The Voice (Australia) amuses me. I could talk about how awesome some of the auditions were (especially that lady who sang "Wuthering Heights" and that other girl who sang Samson - although I must admit that their song choices had a huge part in how much I liked them). I could also spend ages ranting about how fake Delta sounded in the first two episodes. But I love Delta so I'll try to withhold judgement until I see more.

Since I just spent like the whole day doing maths homework and practicing piano though, I feel very cranky. And I'd rather read my crappy novels than blog anymore so..... good bye!

Leave A Comment