Song of the Week: "Rollerblades" by Eliza Doolittle

Just realized I haven't posted anything by Eliza Doolittle yet. Must fix this, ASAP!



First time I heard this was actually while playing Sims 3 Night Life. My sim was in a pub and this song came over the speakers in simlish. I really do love how immersive the sims world is. Too bad I feel like my simming days are over. I've got better stuff to do now... like watch k-dramas... or figure out whether I should read Divergent.


Has anyone read it yet? Is it really that good? People have been comparing it to The Hunger Games - which is quite a praiseworthy comparison. No really, The Hunger Games has been on USA Today's Best Selling Book List for over 135 weeks... which is over 2 years. But I've been hearing good things about Detergent Divergent so maybe I should give it a go?

Oh and before I forget, yesterday was April Fool's Day and over at Mockingjay.net, the staff decided to trick all the fans by writing an article titled "Josh Hutcheson to Bow Out of The Hunger Games Sequels". My favourite part of that article is:

Hemsworth wants to be supportive, but doesn’t understand the decision to run from rabid fans. “What does he think he’s going to do? Take off, hide in the woods? They’d catch him. Cut off his clothes or worse. He wouldn’t make it five miles.”

Leave A Comment