Song of the Week: "I Want" by One Direction

Yup, it really is One Direction. So sue me. I like my pretty boys.
And Zayn is ten types of pretty all rolled into one.



Why hello there Mr Smouldy MacBrooderson. What long eyelashes you have!

I don't mind One Direction songs. Really I don't. A lot of them are quite catchy - not terribly original but at least they sound nice. Everytime "Gotta Be You" comes on, I feel like punching the air and singing emotionally and in an exaggerated manner. Haha. Anyway, I'm not the type of person to hate on a group just cause all the teen girls are obsessed with them. That is the main reason why groups/artists like these get so much hate after all, people don't like overrated things. Seriously. Shut up and look me in the eyes and tell me that "Baby" is not catchy.

Not defending Justin Bieber by the way. I still feel a perverse sense of pleasure at posting this:

Justin Beanber, he's like so cute and funny and beautiful and handsome....

One Direction are probably in Melbourne right now. They're performing at the Logies or something tonight aren't they? I'm not going to be able to watch though, cause of tutor. And that also means I can't watch The Voice. Why is it that every mildly watchable show that goes on TV, I can never watch because of tutor. Do the stations do this on purpose? Put all the good stuff on Sunday nights or something? TV, Y U NO LYK ME?!

And speaking of 1D, did anyone else laugh at all the crazy girls that appeared on the news over the past few days. The ones that they show crying and screaming while they stalk the band. I did. It was so funny - especially that one over-emotional girl at the airport who was like, "THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!! AND WHEN THEY SING, THEIR VOICES ARE LIKE ANGELS'!!" *commences bursting into tears on live national television*

So, I went to the city yesterday. I ate nice food and bought nice clothes. Okay, probably not the last part. I bought clothes but considering I have about as much fashion sense as a blind hobo, they're probably not that nice. My mum kept dragging me into the Korean fashion stores in Market City and near the Chinatown area and I kept trying to escape because dude, the things in those stores are expensive and I'm not exactly loaded. We didn't stay very late - only until 7:30. I had to come home and write my legal essay. Le sigh.

Oh and I finally figured out how to move on from The Fever Series. I just had to give it a few days. It wasn't a matter of "getting over it" as it was "letting it run its course and get out of my system". Next time, I shouldn't try to read anything straight after. I have to leave a few days in between for me to mourn the series.

P.S. Othilia, you should google image stuff like fever/mac/barrons to get that weird image of Barrons out of your head. A lot of people seem to think David Gandy makes a good Barrons... but I'll let you decide that yourself LOL. If you don't do that, you'll ruin the reading experience by picturing some old, ugly dude when you read "Barrons". That would kind of suck.

Comments
3 Responses to “Song of the Week: "I Want" by One Direction”
  1. Cecilia says:

    OMG CYNTHIA JOIN THE CLUB! ONE DIRECTION 5EVA I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! **fan girl moment** NEXT TIME WE SEE EACH OTHER WE NEED TO HAVE A BIG DNM ABOUT THESE 5 SEXY BOYS ADKFALDJFKLADFJLDKJFKDLFJ

  2. Omg, he's smoking LOOL Cynthia, have no fear my mind has been wiped of old moustached men ;)

  3. Cynthia says:

    @CC HAHAHAHA YES, A ONE DIRECTION ~FREAK OUT~ MOMENT IS AN AWESOME IDEA! WE COULD TALK ABOUT ZAYN'S GORGEOUS EYELASHES AND LOUIS' BEAUTIFUL EYES XD Okay I'll stop now.

    @ Othilia, he is pretty hot right?? Apparently he's that guy from the Dolce & Gabbana add - the one where the two people start making out in the boat LOL.

Leave A Comment