Song of the Week: "Fairytale" by Alexander Rybak


Original link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MITNHpRyOls

Guys, Eurovision season is coming again soon! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! Oh God, I love Eurovision. It's so over-the-top/cheesy/hilarious/unnecessarily-political. I love how every country votes for their neighbour. I love how some countries send in the worst acts ever just so they don't win and have to host it the next year. I LOVE HOW IT'S GOING TO BE IN AZERBAIJAN THIS YEAR! LOL, I don't even know where the hell Azerbaijan is... or whether they even have enough money to host this thing. Oh well. That would contribute to the campiness of it, I guess.

By the way, for those who don't know, that up there is Alexander Rybak - winner of the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest. His performance makes me laugh. Maybe it's because of the cheesy grin on his face or the unnecessary back up dancers. But hey, at least the song is catchy!
Today is Sunday. AKA tutor day. It's also the second last day of the holidays so I cbf to do any homework. Instead, I bullied my sister into making a cover of "Pumped Up Kicks" with me. We tried harmonising. It was a fail. It was also kind of fun though. You can find it on my Facebook.... if you want.

Oh and Othilia, I'm finally reading the Sookie Stackhouse books! Afterwards I might watch True Blood... although I probably shouldn't do that until after the HSC. I'm about 3/4s through the first book. I can't get over her name: Sookie. What kind of person names their child "Sookie"?? You wouldn't name your grandma "Feeble" would you? So why name a baby Sookie? Also, after having watched some True Blood clips on YouTube, I'm picturing Anna Paquin as Sookie in my mind and it's driving me crazy. She annoys me. I think it was because of X-Men. Haha the book's enjoyable though. I like books that don't require too much thinking so... yeah.

Comments
One Response to “Song of the Week: "Fairytale" by Alexander Rybak”
  1. LOL! Finally woman! :D Tbh, I can't remember if I finished the 1st book but I claim Dead to the world hehe. We'll debate this in person :)

Leave A Comment