First Day of the Holidays

I'm watching The Hunger Games again today - this time with my mum. I have to admit, my reasons for watching it again have nothing to do with how much I liked the movie. I only want to watch it with her to see her reaction on watching kids killing kids. She'll be so shocked. LOL. Especially when Never Let Me Go was already too much for her.


I had dance practice today. It was our first practice session and it was so fun! We managed to learn almost the whole part of one song in about 3 hours. It was tiring and I smelt like a dead rat afterwards but it was so worth it. I haven't exercised so much in ..... well ever. Annida is an awesome teacher as well. Highlights included: having an impromptu "dance battle" during our break and trying to figure out how to body roll with Stephanie and Annie. I still look like a spastic eel when I do that but it's okay cause I've got time to improve :D

I can't be bothered trying to fix this template up yet. Meh. I'll do it tomorrow.

Leave A Comment