Wuthering Heights - by Kate Bush

The hipster of the 70s':



English extension tomorrow:

"To what extent does Coleridge's poetry and Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights reflect common Romanticist sentiments of the 18th-19th Century."

Me: ....... I have no fucking idea. BUT I CAN DANCE THE WUTHERING HEIGHTS SONG FOR YOU IF YOU WANT!!!! *starts doing weird gyrating movement in the middle of the hall*

Lols. Oh Kate Bush, what have you done to me? Now the only thing I can think of when someone says "Emily Bronte" is that line, "wuthering, wuthering, wuthering heights, Heathcliffe!"

Comments
2 Responses to “Wuthering Heights - by Kate Bush”
  1. Roslyn says:

    Wait... how'd you get a hold of the question... O_O" LOL

  2. Cynthia says:

    I didn't lol. I made that one up.

Leave A Comment