Song of the Week - "In the Air" by Loveholics

My inner hipster has been posting a lot of American/British indie or whatnot but I'll take a break from that and post something Korean today. It's not exactly "k-pop" as in the electronic/mascara wearing idols stuff so you know, if you're allergic to that type of music, don't worry, I won't subject you to it.

First off, I LOVE this song. Have loved it for so many years but for some reason, I've never blogged about it. It is my go-to song for when things are going crap in life but I also listen to it when I'm happy. I don't know... I guess it's just a song for every occassion. I can't possibly express my love for it so maybe you should just watch it yourself.

Here, enjoy the slo-mo:



This was also the song that I sent to the music teacher once for a class analysis thingy. (It wasn't Mrs M, this guy was like a temp or something). Technically he did say we could send him anything so I was kinda like, "Hey sucker, imma gonna expose you to some Korean indie and see how you react". Also this happened a week before I decided to drop music so I was kinda just bludging throughout all the lessons. He didn't really react though. He just said "good analysis" and then told Bonnie off for sending him Rebecca Black. I thought that was a bit unfair. The guy seriously needed to take a chill pill.

Leave A Comment