Scholarships

Looking at Uni scholarships is quite depressing. Of course I want to make it easier on my family when I go uni. I want to reduce the costs as much as possible because uni is definitely not cheap. But like, have you guys seen the qualifications for these things? UTS has a type of scholarship which is worth $12,500 but they only give out 5 every year. And guess what? You need an ATAR of above 99.9.

.......

........

...........

And USYD has merit scholarships of $6000 per year which require a minimum ATAR of 95 plus other achievements. Plus other achievements? Err I don't really have any other achievements unless you count "especially gifted at making horrible violin noises". *insert sad face*

Darn it. I wish I could trade my UWS one (which I effectively got by doing nothing) for one that I actually need. I feel so bad for wasting it but I'm not going to force myself to go to a uni just for the money, y'know?

Leave A Comment