My Awesome Morning

So I woke up today and my face was like this:



My parents were screaming at each last night so I got approximately 0.000032 hours of sleep. Okay maybe a little bit more than that, but judging from how craptastic I felt in the morning, it sure didn't feel like it.

I don't even know what they were yelling about. I think it had something to do with packing school lunches though. Anyway, my mum was still in one of her pissy moods this morning and she nearly bit my head off when I said "Good morning". She accused me of sneaking up on her (which I found hilarious because I'm about as ninja as a blind elephant) and told, no, DEMANDED I apologize straight away.

Seriously? Apologize for saying good morning? *insert wtf emotion here*

Yup, my mum is scary sometimes.

Leave A Comment