Hey You! Person from school! Get back to your studying!

Jokes. You can read this if you want. Although, REALLY you should be studying for maths right about now. And speaking of maths, can I just say that it has now become my favourite subject. MATHS I FUCKING LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH. You won't ever betray me, not like stupid english. Grrr english...

Man, I feel so lazy after finishing just one test. Focus Cynthia, focus! Okay, I shall go read my legal notes. Seriously though, looking over my notes never makes me feel like I'm achieving anything. In fact this is what usually happens: Conveyancing Act... doli incapax... prima facie... rehabilitation... CROC..... ZZZzzzzz.......*pass out on desk*
Wait, one last thing.

Taemin, what the frack did they do to your hair?!?!



Seriously this has got to stop! Who gave you permission to have nicer hair than me?? WHO??

Leave A Comment