ATTENTION LYANNAAAA

I was talking about this one:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/112754.Kiss_of_the_Highlander

Click it Lyanna.... you know you want to... *does creepy waggly eyebrow thing*

Don't be turned off by the craptastic cover. Or the genre. I didn't think I'd like it either cause I don't usually read those type of books but this one was surprisingly clever.

Oh and if you're like me and you suffer from MRIOS (Must Read In Order Syndrome), don't worry because for a book like this, it doesn't really matter. The stories don't carry on so you don't have to start from the first one.

(It's a pretty light, easy read though so don't go expecting something deep and meaningful LOL). And err, beware of some of the uh, scenes, if you know what I mean.

Comments
One Response to “ATTENTION LYANNAAAA”
  1. Roslyn says:

    Seems promising LOL Imma go find it now :L I think I actually might have stumbled upon the series a while ago, but at the time it seemed... a bit much ... judging from the blurbs LMAO

Leave A Comment