Another "I Hate EX2" Hate Post

Sometimes I wonder why I didn't just write a story about fairies and castles and princesses for my Major Work. It's true, those things are a hundred times more appealing than a blogging-correspondence story set in the 21st century. Certainly, if I'd done something whimsical and fluffy, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't feel like hurling myself off the Sydney Harbour Bridge every time I work on the blasted thing.

But then I remember that the stories that get higher marks are the ones that have some sort of "meaningful content". Like grief.... or cancer.... or a complex philosophical theory such as post-post-modernism. It also doesn't help that my image of an extension 2 HSC marker is some kind of upper-middle-class urbanite who watches French films (without the subtitles) in his/her spare time.

Oh pooface :( THIS PROJECT IS LIKE BELLA'S BABY. IT WON'T STOP DRAINING MY LIIIIIIIIIIFE.

Leave A Comment