Just another post about LMH

I am dying all over again while watching Boys Over Flowers.


I almost forgot how much the drama could make me feel - and this coming from the girl with the emotional range of a teaspoon. When I first started watching BBF again (last week), I laughed throughout the first few episodes or so. Seriously, the plot makes about as much sense as Inception. I also had the urge to reach into the TV screen and smack Geum Jan Di about fifty billion times. I'm not saying its not enjoyable, it's just that the faults are sometimes so glaringly obvious for this drama.


But then I get up to the Macau part of the storyline and oh god, I die again. It is so easy to see how Lee Min Ho was able to become famous in Asia, literally overnight, because of this drama. I swear, this guy can ACT. That moment on the bridge in Macau and that moment where he's yelling at "that crazy witch" were stand outs of the episode. How does he do that? How is he able to convey so much emotion for a supposedly "rookie" actor?


Comments
One Response to “Just another post about LMH”
  1. omggggg you and lee min ho should srsly get a room already hahaha ;)
    My english teacher has this big crush on Sean Penn, and she always says "You know the reason we're not married already is because we haven't met yet" ;) ahahha =)
    and yeah he's actually a good actor. Contrast him with his co-actor Kim Hyun Joon and we all get the picture, man that guy can't act at all!!! he smiles and that's about it. but lee min ho is one talent =) hehe remember when you showed me that beer ad with jess gomez and LMH sang in it? hahaha hilarious =)

Leave A Comment