High 5 William! I Like Skryim Too!!!

I don't know why I'm spending my second last day blogging. I just know that after reading William's blog about Skyrim, I have to express my love for it as well.

I've spent a huge amount of time on Skyrim and no I will not tell you how many hours it has been or else you'll think I'm crazy. My character's race is Imperial and she's kind of a half warrior/half destruction mage who also has great conjuration skills. I like casting Flame Atronach because it makes me feel less alone in dungeons and dungeons are scary. STUPID DRAUGR, Y'ALL SHOULD ALL DIE.....wait.

Photobucket



Unlike William, I don't steal stuff. It's too stressful for me. After trying to play Oblivion a few years ago and being a sneak/archer/thief, I kept getting threatened with gaol so I was like stuff this, I'm going to be a law abiding citizen. Plus, I can be a really obsessive hoarder. If I stole everything I liked, my character wouldn't be able to move because I rarely chuck stuff out.

I felt that it was my duty to join the Imperial Legion because well, I'm an Imperial lol. It doesn't matter that they tried to execute me at the beginning. They didn't know how awesome I was yet. And plus, stupid Ulfric Stormcloak is a RACIST. He doesn't let the Argonians and Khajits and Dark Elves live in the city and every time I see him lounging on his throne in Windhelm, I feel like stabbing my ebony sword through his chest. It's okay though because I've finished the civil war questline and now things in Windhelm are getting better :)

Photobucket



My first companion was Lydia. Oh Lydia. We've had so many adventures together. It's a shame you never seem to get any smarter though. Why do you always get in my way? Is it possible for you to not activate every single trap that I've tried really hard to deactivate? Oh well, at least you know how to tank well. I like it when you run into a whole bunch of monsters while I just stand somewhere inconspicuous and lodge fireball after fireball from a safe distance. Too bad my fireballs are so powerful that you sometimes end up dying. Whoops.

After a while, I decided to dump Lydia and go find another companion. Enter Mjoll the Lioness. I've decked her out in Orcish armour and now she is undefeatable.... even by me. Mjoll is the epitome of awesomeness. I swear I could just stand back and let her clear out the bosses for me. Actually, I don't really have to do much fighting. I can conjure up Flame Atronachs and Dremoras (with my Sanguine Rose) and there you have it, a fully functional mini army. I probably shouldn't do that though - it feels like cheating.

Photobucket



Somewhere along the way I also got married.... twice. The first time was when I went into an inn in Solitude and found this random dude called Sam sitting at the counter. I talked to him and he was like, "Hey let's have a drinking contest! If you win, I"ll give you this staff." I didn't need a staff but I thought, what the hell? BAD IDEA GUYS. After the third drink, I passed out and ended up in a temple in Markarth with an angry priestess telling me off. I then had to figure out what I did the night before (kind of like The Hangover movie) by following up on clues and stuff. I then discovered that I'd actually promised to wed someone so I headed to the place where my supposed "bride" was living and guess what? SHE WAS A FRICKIN' HAGRAVEN:

Photobucket



Like ew I'm so not marrying you. So I killed her and looted the wedding ring from her body.

That near-marriage sucked. So I decided to get married for real.... to Onmund from the Mages College. Oh Onmund, you were one of the rare, non-ugly looking people in Skyrim (although that's probably because you wore a hood to cover your face). I thought you had a bit of spunk... before I married you. Now all you do is sit in my expensive house in Solitude and say stuff like, "Hello love, are you back from adventuring?" and offer to cook me homecooked meals. Onmund has become DOMESTICATED.

Photobucket



I'm also notoriously bad at accepting random quests from people. I never turn down anything... which is why I've joined just about every guild in Skyrim: The Companions, the Mages College, the Bards College and The Dark Brotherhood (the last one was really unintentional, I swear). I like most of my guilds though.... especially the companions and mages ones because I've finished all their quests and now I feel really powerful (I won't spoil what you get by finishing the quests). Also, The Companions asked me if I wanted to undergo some sort of blood ritual and I said why not? SO THEY GAVE ME THE ABILITY TO SHAPESHIFT INTO A WEREWOLF. AJSDFKJAS;LFJAS.

Photobucket



Okay, I've proabably wasted sufficient time blogging about Skyrim. I should stop doing time-wasting things. Stop it Cynthia, STOP IT!

Comments
One Response to “High 5 William! I Like Skryim Too!!!”
  1. Cecilia says:

    I started playing...and then I had to stop because I didn't want to be addicted. I never got past half an hour lol.

Leave A Comment