Cynthia the Miserable

I have lots of reasons to be miserable okay? So don't judge me. However, I will spare you the whole pity fest because everyone else is probably going through the same thing (with school coming up and stuff) and I don't want to risk the whole world imploding from the unbearable misery emanating from every single Year 12 in Australia.

*fist pumps air* Let's blog about happy stuff then!



Photobucket



The Hunger Games makes me happy. Especially this new still of Katniss and Peeta before they're set on fire.



Photobucket



So does "The Anger Games" LOL.



Photobucket



And Doctor Who. Actually, this one is kind of bittersweet for me. Yes Doctor Who makes me happy but it also reminds me that I won't be indulging in TV shows/dramas this year. I'M SO SORRY MATT SMITH AND KAREN GILLAN, PLEASE BE PATIENT AND WAIT TILL I FINISH THIS LITTLE THING CALLED THE HSC. *cries endlessly*. I don't know why I'm tormenting myself like this. I even go on dramabeans.com, reading up on the Korean dramas that are airing (The Moon That Embraces The Sun) and coming up (Shut Up: Flower Boy Band)even though I won't be watching any of them. Stop it Cynthia! Rubber band snap! I must be masochistic.



Photobucket



Oh and I never would have expected this but Running Man also makes me happy. I never watch variety shows. Hell, I don't even watch them weekly music shows or whatever you call 'em. But a few weeks ago, my sister sat down and watched that episode of Running Man with SNSD in it and since I had nothing better to do, I thought why not? It was so unbelievebly funny. I laughed so much, I thought my sides were going to explode.



Photobucket



Oh yeah...Rafael Nadal tennis definitely makes me happy.

Watching the Australian Open is such a stressful activity. But there's also something comforting and reassuring about it. I think because its always on during the summer holidays (and for me, the summer holidays are the best part of the year), my brain naturally equates the Australian Open with happiness.

So those are the things that make me happy.... along with a bijillion others which I cannot be bothered naming. Life will always be a constant source of stress. For us, the biggest hurdle is probably the HSC. But what happens after we've completed it? We've got to go to uni and study our asses off to get a degree. And after that? Well, you've got to find a job, otherwise the degree becomes useless. If you're lucky enough to get a job, you're going to have to work your way up and that would probably take years. Then comes mortgages, relationships and *shivers* ... kids. It's not going to stop. So you should probably appreciate every day as it comes and try to stop stressing and just enjoy life (or at least the last 2 days of the holidays).

Leave A Comment