Random Stuff of Non-Importance


  • Danny Elfman has pulled out of scoring the soundtrack to The Hunger Games due to scheduling conflicts. Instead, James Newton Howard is (composer to films like Peter Pan, Batman Begins and Dinosaur) is taking over. I'm not too crushed actually. I loved loved LOVED the Peter Pan score. Read more here: http://mockingjay.net/2011/12/05/hunger-games-movie-score-danny-elfman-replaced-by-james-newton-howard/#more-7999



  • I have an irrational fear of running out of good romance books. I've been looking at lists on goodreads.com and it seems like I've read a lot of the books that they recommend. Does this mean that once I finish all of those, I'm going to have to go read the crappier ones??



  • I feel another K-drama addiction coming on. This time its Flower Boy Ramyun Shop. Lame title I know. I've watched a few episodes and already I feel that buzz kicking in - that feeling of the drama slowly sinking its claws into my brain and refusing to let go. (This has totally nothing to do with the fact that the drama is chock full of eye-candy.... nothing at all.)
  • Rawr! Looks like somebody just got back from army duty... Excuse me while I try to retrieve my mind from the gutter.


  • I'M SO EXCITED FOR PRESENTATION DAY GUYS. I usually hate playing the violin at those things (mainly because we don't get a choice) but this time, we're "collaborating" with the lil' year 7s on their big performance. Ngaw, this will be so fun. Hopefully they will sing. If not, we can still enjoy that little moment where Ms M waves her arm and all 200 of them stand up in sync. Gets me every time, that moment.



  • Dream High 2 has finalized its cast. I'm still cut up over how they didn't use any of the original actors/actresses but I guess there was no other choice. Anyway, the current round up includes idols from SISTAR, 2AM and T-ara. Don't ask me who they are - I suck with my idols. To this day, the only kpop band in which I know all the names of their members is SHINee.

Leave A Comment