Geez, that was terrible.

Reaction after maths test today:



Words cannot describe how bad that test was for me. I seriously don't know if I've ever fucked up a test to an extent like that before.

If that wasn't bad enough, J rang me up after school and asked me how the test was. And he's asked for the paper after we get it back. DAMMIT, now there's no way he's not going to ask how I went. Again, words cannot describe. I thought I'd gotten over it in free period but apparently not.

Anyway, on to other news, the Kpop Concert that I went to last month finally aired on MBC in Korea. I even found myself in one of the performances! (although you only see me for like a second). The link is here, if you're interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2eioT4tTQ4&feature=player_embedded You can skip to 1:37 to see.
.
And yeah, I feel myself spiralling into another bout of regret/depression/annoyance/frustration so I will stop blogging right, now.

Comments
One Response to “Geez, that was terrible.”
  1. Cecilia says:

    OMG I SEE YOU LOOOOOOOOOL I SEE YOU!

Leave A Comment