Finally, We're Here

I'm so excited for today. At around 2:30pm, all six of us plus my two older cousins are going to be visiting our primary school teacher who's finally retiring after like, decades of teaching. We're going to bring her flowers and chocolates and cards and everything is going to be all rainbows and happiness and unicorns. And also it's the start of the holidays and that makes me happy. I'M SO HAPPY GUYS.

I have decided that I don't spend enough time being happy. I am a very anxious person. If I don't have something to stress about, I will eventually find something. It's like I purposely seek out stress and anxiety. E.g. after I finished the Year 12 hsc exams, I started stressing about the other upcoming tests despite telling myself that I should just enjoy the lull. (That reminds me, I got my name in the paper in the HSC merit list....along with a bijillion other people) And I tell myself that I'm going to enjoy the holidays but I betcha after about a week, I'm going to start feeling fidgety and restless over not having started any of my holiday homework. Aissh I need a life :(

Anyways I dont' know why I'm wasting time blogging when I could be playing Sims or doing something equally unproductive. Cyaz!

Leave A Comment