Falling in Love Again

Just spent 5 hours straight rewatching You're Beautiful with my sister and mum (they've never seen it before). It brings back so many great memories. I kept fidgeting around on the couch waiting for them to get up to a particular point and then laughing twice as much as the first time I watched it. I'm never usually one for rewatching dramas - once you've seen it, there's no point in seeing it again right? But You're Beautiful is an exception I guess. It's so hilarious and well written and just ungggh - the only way to describe it is to say its like a huge ball of happiness and radiance wrapped up in layers of cotton candy and sparkles and then drizzled with warm, melty chocolate. They don't make 'em like this anymore. No really they don't. The only stand out drama for me this year was City Hunter. I remember when I went through my crazy drama phase.... Boys Before Flowers, You're Beautiful, Sungkwankan Scandal.... I really miss those days. Anyway, just some pics to bring back the memories:









Leave A Comment