No Rest For the Wicked

Not that I'm "wicked" or anything. I just really like that phrase.

Really really really really am not bovvered to do the stupid English Extension Essay. Bah! The two most stressful weeks of my existence has just come to a close but that doesn't mean the workload stops too. I've gotta catch up on a bijillion maths exercises, write an english extension essay, do my long-neglected tutor homework, organize and get up to date on legal and get started on all that 9/11 stuff 'cause APPARENTLY, we're getting an assessment task on it or something (?). I don't know.

Oh and speaking of tutor, I've got it later. Haha - commence most awkward tutor lesson ever - in which Cynthia slinks back into the 3u class and pretends that no one is wondering why she dropped 4u.

I was gonna do a post about my feelings on dropping 4u and going back to Ms Diep's class but then I grew lazy on Friday. Doctor Who was calling my name. Oh Matt Smith, Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill, how I've missed you guys!

Leave A Comment