Life is Strange

So like, apparently my dad got a call today from my auntie (who works at the school) while he was at work. She asked if it was really true that I dropped 4u maths and said something like "everyone is talking about it." Obviously my dad was just like wtf. So then he called my mum and told her what happened. And then she came home and was like to me, "Was everything okay at school today?" So I said err yeah, of course, lol. And then my mum was like okay, cause your dad called and said he got a strange call from your auntie about 4u maths and then I was like O_O .... okay?

Yeah, that was kind of strange.

My suspicions are that it was just my auntie doing what she does best - gossiping. LOL. And blowing things out of proportion. I suppose it runs in the family... haha.

Leave A Comment