Kpop Concert 2011

..... WAS SO FUCKING AWESOME GUYS!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. First we got there, and then we walked around and Jamaica dela Cruz from SBS Popasia was talking to some people next to us and then we lined up to take photos with cardboard cutouts but that failed because NANCY GOT A TEXT FROM HER SISTER SAYING THAT SHE WAS IN THE SAME TRAIN CARRIAGE AS MY-FUCKING-CHONNY!!!!!

So then we tried to go Chonny-hunting but that failed because Nancy's sister had lost track of him so we mingled around and it was funny because there were instances where a whole giant crowd of people would run in a specific direction and that would cause a chain effect and people were running everywhere thinking that they could see Kpop idols and I was laughing like a lunatic as I filmed people running.

At at around 5:30pm, the gates of ANZ stadium opened and after a bit of mix up with the seating arrangements, we finally found out seats. And then we basically waited for an hour but it was okay guys because MYCHONNY LITERALLY WALKED PAST OUR SEATS but I couldn't take a photo cause I was too slow so then I spent that one hour being on Chonny-watch and aiming my camera at the entrance hoping he would walk back in. And he did, 30 minutes later. But me, being the stupid distracted person that I am nearly missed him and only took a photo of his back. GUYS HE WAS LITERALLY LESS THAN 10 METRES AWAY FROM ME.

At 6:57, the countdown started and people went crazy. The whole stadium was on fire I swear - everyone was screaming as the kpop bands were announced. And then OH GLORIOUS DAY, the screens on the stage slid apart and OUT CAME SHINEE AND I WENT DELIRIOUS. I was like, "OMG TAEMIN OMG TAEMIN OMG TAEMIN - I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES!!!!"

And the concert was so awesome and epic and grand that I can't possibly put into words everything that happened. Highlights for me though, included SNSD's performances, SHINee (obviously), B2st and CNBLUE. I LOVE YOU CNBLUE, ESPECIALLY YOUR LEAD SINGER GUY. You have such a sexy face. I swear every boy and girl's ovaries exploded when you sang.

I'll post pictures tomorrow, when I start sounding coherent. And thank you again, those who chipped in for the ticket. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, THANK YOU!!

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!!!!! (AGAIN)

Leave A Comment