Jersey Names

.... are so hard to make up. Especially if your name is Cynthia. I've wasted about an hour of my life trying to come up with one that I really like but to no avail.... Here's my list so far. None of them really jump out at me and some are just laughable. Here, maybe you can come up with something after looking at these:

CYNTHIA


  • Cynphony (Cynphonic? I don't really want "phony" in my name.)

  • Cynful

  • Cyndrome

  • Let's Cyn Along! (too long)

  • Cyncerely/Yours Cyncerely (taken, I think)

  • Cynical

  • Cynister (lol)

  • Hyacinth

  • Uncyncable / Uncynkable (I just looked it up... apparently unsinkable is not a word)

  • Cynderella (taken)

  • Cyn City

And now for some anagrams:



  • Tiny Cha

  • In Yacht

  • Any Itch

  • Cathy In

  • Nay Itch

  • Cyan Hit

Comments
One Response to “Jersey Names”
  1. Cecilia says:

    How about some stuff with your last name? Like
    - ♥ u luong time
    - luong time no see
    - luong john
    Last one is meant to be "long john" lol

Leave A Comment