I LOVE YOU TAEMIN!!



Taemin, my baby I'm so sorry for having neglected you for about 8 months. I've been busy and I haven't had time to compulsively youtube you and your beautiful face. I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have spent so much time mooning over Lee Min Ho and David Tennant. You will always have a special place in my heart - you know that right? The concert last night rekindled my love for you. You were up on stage, doing your thing and I suddenly remembered how much I loved your dancing. God, it was like a punch in the gut when you danced. I would've jumped onto the stage and kissed your beautiful face (but I couldn't because you were about 100 metres away, plus the security guards were already eyeing my group suspiciously). Did you hear me scream for you though? Haha probably not, since about a bijillion other girls were screaming your name. I will stop now because I'm embarassing myself but just remember Taemin, I will always love you and your epic dancing and your epic coolness and your epic lanky figure and your epic hair and your epic eyes......

Leave A Comment