Happy Birthday LuuPoo!

I hope you feel like an old, old granny! LOL jokes. Happy Birthday again :) I'm sorry I only saw you once very briefly this morning. Tuesdays are a bit hectic because of the whole going early to school and violin at recess thing so I couldn't really spend the day following you around and punching you. But it's okay, because I mentally gave you birthday punches. And plus we had pizza just a few hours ago so it was all good. Yay! We are the same age again now :D


Oh and I searched all over the net for these pictures after I heard that Triple J's Tom and Alex were going to the ARIAs in these "costumes":




What do you think? Best red carpet costumes ever, or best red carpet costumes ever?

Comments
One Response to “Happy Birthday LuuPoo!”
  1. Nancy Luu says:

    HAHA that can be our halloween costumes next year. Whoo!

Leave A Comment