FREEEEEEDOM (V.2)

So like, I've officially dropped 4u maths guys.

Photobucket



Yes, it's true. Now all I have to do is go to school tomorrow and tell Metwally and Ebbott.

To be honest I am feeling very mixed emotions. On the one hand I am feeling very elated - like a weight's been lifted off my chest. That's good right? People always say thats what it feels like when you drop a subject.

But on the other hand, the not-so-fantastic performance at the History Extension HSC today is kind of getting to me right now. It didn't bother me so much before because I was feeling way too happy about the exams being over. But now its sinking in. Why didn't I have a clear head while doing that exam? :( Guys, that really is the worst feeling ever. I'm not talking about doing bad in an exam - I'm talking about the feeling you get when you KNOW you could've done better.

Leave A Comment