EX2

English Extension 2 is stressing me out... and I haven't even started anything yet! I blame it on the stupid conference today. The first part was interesting but then the stupid Krump (Crump?) woman came on and was like, "DON'T WRITE A SHORT STORY!" I wasn't going to write a short story anyway but her whole speech grated on me. I didn't believe her whole "I am really passionate about english extension 2" thing she had going on. Lady, let me give you some advice. If you want people to believe that you're passionate about something maybe you should try NOT speaking in a monotone voice?

Sigh. I feel scared now. Am I really supposed to maintain an interest in a project that will haunt me for 9 months? Also, I'm not exactly sure what I'm passionate about anymore. I feel a bit lost right now. Ah well, I'll always have my trashy novels and Doctor Who.

Leave A Comment