Eleventh of the eleventh .... of the eleventh

WARNING - Shameless gushing in the body of this post. Read at your own risk. Seriously. I will not apologise for my shameless gushing lol. I deserve a good gush now and then. It's not like I go up to people and talk about my report. I like to gush inwardly. And on this blog. And I will stop saying the word "gush" now.

GUYSSS I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS :D Yes, even the results for the Year 12 subjects. My lowest rank for this report was 3rd lol. And that was for Modern and considering that I was going up against Year 12's, I am very very very very happy ^^. I came 1st for maths and english which made me very happy as well. It's easy to say you can do maths or that you can do english but being able to do both is such an accomplishing feeling :D MENGLISH ALL THE WAY!!

Eheh yeah, I can't continue talking about results without sounding stuck up or boastful so I'll shut up now.

P.S. GOOD LUCK TOMORROW ANNIE!! YOU'LL DO GREAT!!

Leave A Comment