Stephen Moffat is EVIL

STEPHEN MOFFAT, I HATE YOU SO MUCH - OH GOD I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT BECAUSE OF YOU AAAARGHHH!!!

First you give us The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances and forever creep me out with the thought of gas masks. And then you invent clockwork, mask-wearing machines that apparently live under my bed. Hmm what else have you done? OH RIGHT, you wrote BLINK. I know people who are forever traumatised by the thought of statues just because of that episode. And now? YOU BRING BACK HORRIBLE CHILDHOOD MEMORIES OF BEING AFRAID OF THE DARK THROUGH "SILENCE IN THE LIBRARY" AND "FORESTS OF THE DEAD". HOW COULD YOU?!

Oh and Evangelista's deformed face is totally going to haunt my dreams for the rest of my life. Seriously.

Guys, I really need a happy gif right now :(


Photobucket

Leave A Comment