Series 5 Discombobulates Me

No really. AM I WATCHING DOCTOR WHO OR POWER RANGERS???

Photobucket



GUYS, why are the Daleks ~colourful~? LOL.

But its okay. Series 5 started off a bit shaky for me cause I was still mourning Tennant.

Photobucket



Yes you were David Tennant. Yes you were.

But it's alright. I'm recovering. And Matt Smith and Karen Gillan really do work well together. (It doesn't hurt that they're really really pretty to look at.) I just think that its a bit too much too soon. Emotional whiplash and shit. Haha I suck. A doctor once diagnosed me with being "resistant to change" a few years ago. TRUFAX. Don't laugh. It wasn't that funny back then. I've gone through my fair share of "bad years" and I'm in no hurry to experience any more.

But as I said, it's all good. Matt Smith and Karen Gillan are growing on me. And Eric and Jessica's enthusiam for Series 5 and 6 is infectious :)

Photobucket



Oh I nearly forgot to mention! I have a TARDIS now. Unfortunately I can't travel through space and time with it..... but it holds cookies! And it makes that awesomely awesome TARDIS sound every time you lift the lid up too! The one that sounds like an old man wheezing. Again, thank you Nancy and Tian!

Photobucket



P.S. Don't scroll down.


***


***


***


***


***


***


***


***


***


***


***


***


***


***


***


***

Photobucket



Oh Noes, you scrolled down :( The Angels have got you now! (I'm sorry. I'm so sorry)

Leave A Comment