A Really Sporadic Post

Eww tomorrow is Tuesday. Which means FIVE TIMES THE METWALLY. YUCKYUCKYUCKYUCKYUCK. But its ok. I'll just sit in class and half listen to unrelevant 4u stuff and half listen to Juliana's tummy grumble.

I am going to track down neferis tomorrow and give her my essays lol. I don't care if it's a bit late. She has to read them.

It is quite late. I always tell myself to sleep early but I never do. I slept late last night and ended up falling asleep on my bed while studying the Russian Revolution. And then I felt really really guilty afterwards and wanted to knock my head against the wall.

The mirror in my room fell down. It didn't break. But I had a mild panic attack thinking it was a sign about the upcoming HSC exam.

I will really want frozen coke. I maybe frozen Lemon Lime and Bitters. I've never tried that.

I hate Tuesdays.

I have to remember to ask Georgiou for my trial papers.... if he has them. Knowing me, I probably will forget. Somebody remind me please.

I miss books.

I miss music. I want to do a cover. Perhaps something by Florence and the Machine. Does anyone want to learn the guitar part lol. I'll play the drums.

I miss having a life.

I MISS DOCTOR WHO AND MARATHONING 5 EPISODES BACK TO BACK.

I also quite miss David Tenant and Billie Piper.

Leave A Comment