It needs more detail

.....is what I keep hearing from all the teachers who have marked my modern history essays/trial papers. AND I AM SO SICK OF HEARING IT. ITS HAAAAARD OKAY?!?!? I hate it when you think you've done enough and then afterwards you find out that enough was definitely nowhere near enough.

I want to do the exams now. I want to have them over and done with. I want to be able to forget about stupid russia and stupid indochina and stupid ho chi minh and stupid appeasement and stupid WWI and stupid herodotus and stupid post-modernism and just focus on my normal Year 11.5 work. I want to watch Doctor Who and not have to wait 4 weeks until after the tests :(

I also don't want to do the exams now. Because a) I am not prepared and b) I am nowhere near prepared.

So there you go. That's my current frame of mind. I simultaneously want to do the tests and not do them.

I should study.

Leave A Comment