Eat, Pray, Study

I feel so guilty staying home to study even though the school has technically authorised it. And when I start thinking about the amount of work I will miss, it makes my head hurt. Actually no. I should rephrase. I'm not worried about ALL the subjects/work I will miss. I'm only worried about maths. CAUSE WE FREAKIN' GET MATHS HOMEWORK EVERY DAY GUISE. Damn you, my hated maths-teacher-who-shall-not-be-named-nor-seen-nor-smelt-of-nor-spoken-about. Hmmph.

But anyways... there was something I really wanted to say. Um and now I've forgotten what it was. Sigh. It probably wasn't that important anyway.

Oh right, this isn't what I wanted to say but, by staying home the whole day I didn't actually manage to learn/study a lot. Thinking about it now, the only new thing I learnt today was: "Hey, hey, LBJ. How many kids have you killed today?"

LOL. Hopefully I might be able to use that in the Vietnam essay.... if they ask a question about the Home Front. I could even use this one, "One, two, three, four.... we don't want your f*cking war!!!". Or this: "LBJ - pull out like your old man should have!"

....ooooh, BUUUUUUUURNED..... On second thoughts, maybe I shouldn't use that last one.

Leave A Comment