Come At Me Bro

Lyanna, I believe this is the gif you are looking for.

Photobucket



Yeah, as Lyanna said, ENGLISH EXTENSION 2 - COME AT ME BRO.

Okay that was just a misleading statement of confidence. Honestly I am not confident at all. Especially after looking over some of the previous work that people have submitted. My confidence depreciated exponentially :(

1. I really don't want to write about anything ~deep and meaningful~ cause that's just who I am. I am a very shallow human being who doesn't give a pig's fart about liberation/equality/world peace. Hey, at least I admitted it.

2. I am fortunate enough not to have been struck with personal tragedy in my life of 17 years so writing about grief is kind of out of the question.

3. I simultaneously want to do something original yet I don't have sufficient motivation to attempt something outlandishly absurd.

4. It seems like anything that I want to do has been done or attempted before. Boo.

5. I have run out of reasons. Goodbye.

P.S. I nearly forgot to mention. I love English Extension 1. We spent two periods looking at photos and saying how they made us feel. It was very fun and productive.

Leave A Comment