:)

First off: Cecilia, I am very proud of you :D IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU READ THEM BOOKS.

Secondly: I came home really depressed about 4u maths. My mum took one look at me and was like, "What's wrong with you?" And then I was like, "I don't like maths." So then she said, "Drop it. Don't do extension 2." And right after she said that, I felt like a weight had been lifted off my chest.

If that is not an indication of what I should do, I don't know what is.

I think I already knew when Jimmy said "Oh, and you'll have extra classes if you do Extension 2."

And also when Metwally came into my year 11 maths class and said, "You'll have no life. You'll have no friends. You'll just be doing maths every day. It will never end." I'm pretty sure that was a major indication.

And when I look around my maths class and see everybody's willingness to learn, despite having such a craptastic teacher - I kind of feel like I'm the odd one out because I don't have same determination/focus as everyone else.

I think it's pretty clear what I should do.

Comments
2 Responses to “:)”
  1. Cecilia says:

    Hehehehe I didn't realise how much I was missing out on. And good decision on maths by the way. I dropped to a lower level last week, and it was the best decision that I've ever made. Good job :D

Leave A Comment