Why hello there Series 4!

Photobucket


The Doctor: The last time, with Martha, it got complicated. And that was all my fault. I just want a mate.
Donna Noble: You just want to mate?
The Doctor: I just want *a* mate!
Donna Noble: You're not matin' with me Sunshine!
The Doctor: A mate! I want *a* mate!
Donna Noble: Well, just as well, because I'm not having any of that nonsense! I mean, you're just a long streak of nothing, y'know, alien nothing!

This. This is why I think I will like Donna Noble.

I don't really feel like blogging about the first episode of Series 4 and to be honest, I'm pretty sure no one wants to read about it :) AMIRITE? AMIRITE? YOU CAN STOP GIVING ME THAT LOOK NOW. Instead I will do list of random points:


  • I quite like Catherine Tate.

  • ADIPOSE - AKA CUTEST MONSTER/VILLAINS OF ALL TIME. I may insert a gif below.

  • Haha, I love how Donna was fully prepared to go travelling with the Doctor. She even had suitcases! In the boot of her car!

  • Donna Noble has an awesome grandpa, lol.

  • This isn't about the first episode of Series 4. I'm referring to the Christmas Special, Voyage of the Damned when I say this, but omg, David Tennant needs to stop (inadvertantly) flirting with all the females that appear on the show. I know he can't help it. But seriously. Oh and note that I only said "females". He can flirt with Captain Jack Harkness all he wants. They make a cute couple.

  • Voyage of the Damned starred KYLIE MINOGUE. Yeah, that was weird.

  • Is it just me or does the Doctor seem less... emo in this series?

  • Did I miss something? Oh right,


Photobucket


OMG THE LAST FEW SECONDS OF THE FIRST EPISODE OF SERIES 4 GAVE ME A MIND ASPLOSION.



OMG OMG OMG. THE RETURN OF ROSE-F*CKING-TYLER!! OH EM GEEEEEEEEEE.



I knew she was making a return in Series 4 but I didn't know we would see her again this early. The writers must have been cackling away evilly at their keyboards while writing that in, thinking, "THE AUDIENCE ARE TOTES GOING TO FANGASM WHEN THEY SEE THIS LOLOLOLOL." So can we please see some Tennant/Piper love soon? Please?



********

Photobucket

Photobucket


Okay I'm done. I must congratulate you if you've read all these posts, especially if you don't watch Doctor Who. You guys must be so sick of my fangirling LOL.

Leave A Comment