A Very Mundane Blog Post

Photobucket

Hiiii!! :D

My computer totally hates me. Oh and btw, I'm talking about the one in my room, not my laptop. It works totally fine - there's no viruses, no malware, no intentionally malicious content or anything but it's so freakin' SLOOOOOOOOOW. Think of the speed at which Mr Banner talks... then multiply that by 100. I've tried everything. I've disabled all internet toolbars and add-ons, cleaned up my temporary internet files, and disabled any background applications that I could find. It didn't help one bit. Sigh. It's gotten to the point where I have to wait 20 seconds for one internet page to load (yes, I timed it). Grrrrrrr, so frustrating. *headdesk*

But apart from my uncooperative internet, I can't say there's much to complain about. I'm going to make the most of these holidays, even though I have to dedicate at least 2 hours of study everyday to the subjects-that-shall-not-be-named. My shockingly bad practice test run in H.E. was a major wake up call. Hah. But everytime I try to sit down and do some work, there's a voice in the back of my head that says, "Everyone else doesn't have much homework to do these holidays. Why are you slaving away?" I should just ignore that voice. LOL But I get this feeling that next year, when all the other Year 12s are working hard at their assignments and tests, I'll just be lying there in the corner, suffering from burn-out...

Anyways since my normal computer hates me, I'll just have to blog and do stuff from this laptop. Which is totally fine btw because I've got lots of Doctor Who gifs on this laptop. Here, have a gif:

Photobucket

Oh and as an update, I'm up to Series 2, episode 10 (yes I know I'm rushing through the series. I can't help it. Need MOAAARR!!) so for those who are going to be joining me in watching what is supposedly the most scariest episode of DW, it might not be until a few days later. Last time I checked, I think Blink was episode 10 of Series 3. OMG ARE YOU READY GUYS?! I'M SO EXCITED BUT SCARED LOLOLOL.

********

P.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxB1gB6K-2A is a comedy skit by Catherine Tate and David Tennant if you're bored..... I remember watching it a while back and I laughed so hard at it even though I didn't really know who David Tennant was (it was still hilariously funny!). But now that I do know and I can totally catch the Doctor Who references, it's even more hilarious.

Hehehehehe. ~BITE ME ALIEN BOY!!~

P.P.S. No, I am not going to stop with the gif spams. One can NEVER have enough Doctor Who gif spams. JUST YOU TRY AND STOP ME!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Awesome gifs are awesome, no?

Leave A Comment