SADNESS FOREVER!!!!

WARNING: This post contains spoilers for Doctor Who. Okay, I feel silly for mentioning it but you never know, there might be people out there who read my blog and who are planning on watching DW so I'm just letting them know in advance. I know for a fact that if anyone ever spoiled anything for me, I would hunt them down and make the rest of their life miserable. Just sayin'....

**********


Photobucket


OMFG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!! I AM SO DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW. OMG BILLIE PIPER/ROSE TYLER, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU CAN'T FREAKIN LEAVE THE DOCTOR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. WHY?!?! STUPID DALEKS AND CYBERMEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. OMG THE DOCTOR WAS GONNA TELL YOU SOMETHING BUT HE GOT CUT OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. *WAILS AND RUNS ROUND ROOM FLAPPING ARMS IN AN AGITATED MANNER*


The Doctor: Here you are, living a life day after day. The one adventure I can never have.
Rose Tyler: [crying] Am I ever going to see you again?
The Doctor: You can't.
Rose Tyler: What are you going to do?
The Doctor: I've got the TARDIS. Same old life. The last of the Time Lords.
Rose Tyler: On your own?
[the Doctor nods]
Rose Tyler: I... I... I love you.
The Doctor: Quite right, too. And I suppose... if this is the last chance I'll ever have to say it... Rose Tyler-
[he fades away before he can finish]



Photobucket


OOOOOF! THE SADNESS, IT BUUUURNNS!!!

Oh right, intelligent input.

There isn't much to say besides RUSSEL T. DAVIES Y U BREAK MY HEART?? Okay, to be fair, obviously I did know that Billie Piper wasn't going to stay forever but faaaar, that didn't make the parting any less painful. Jesus people, way to ruin the rest of my day.

I know that some people hated Billie Piper as a companion. I've seen enough on the net to know that she's not everyone' favourite. Even Jessica said she doesn't really like Rose, lol. But I do :(Although that's probably because she's my first companion and honestly, how can you watch 2 series of DW back-to-back without growing attached to the main characters?)

I also think that part of the unhealthy attachment comes from me being a Nine/Rose shipper and Ten/Rose shipper. Ngaww ~true love~ The Doctor and Rose were so cute together.... always hugging, holding hands.... and then giving the audience whiplash by not clarifying what their relationship was. You know what sucks even worse? I was such a Nine/Rose shipper. And then Nine left the series and Tennant came in and then I had to adjust to the Rose/Tennant pairing. It was a bit strange at first but eventually I grew so attached. And then what do the writers/actors do? They rip out my heart and stamp on it in the series finale. Boooooooooooooooo. Ugh, serves me right for latching on to things in an unhealthy manner. WHY DO I ALWAYS DO THIS?! Whether it be a Korean drama, a book or DW, I get so attached to the characters and stories that when something ends, I die internally. It's like losing a bit of myself, haha. Just ask my friends. They know how mood-swingy I get when my favourite drama ends. But mostly they just ignore me until I ride it out LOL.

Okay, that's enough moaning I suppose. I will recover from this tragic heartbreak... eventually. You know what we need? We need some happy gifs to cheer us up! Hooray!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Leave A Comment