Protect the Boss

I wasn't going to blog today. But then after reading some other people's blogs, I changed my mind.


Exams are over but I feel neither a sense of extreme happiness or relief. To be honest, the past two weeks have actually been quite fun/relaxing. No I'm not crazy, it's just the truth. I think it comes from staying home so much and also having less tutor homework. It also helps that the teachers from my year 12 subjects decided to take it easy on me and didn't overload me with essays and whatnot (like what they have been doing fortnightly for the past year). I have been studying like everyone else. But I haven't had to make notes for history extension or write extended responses for modern. I feel so liberated. But now that its over, apart from feeling a little bit relieved I also feel sad - knowing that all the work is going to start piling up again. And after next week's camp, I really have to get started on studying for the HSC subjects cause I am WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY behind.


I really want to watch a TV series again. Yeah, bad timing but I really do want to. I was debating whether to pick up the vampire diaries again but then tossed that idea because I can't remember which episode I'm up to. I've been thinking for a while now.... I really want to watch Doctor Who. Ever since markreads started doing recaps of Doctor Who, I've started thinking seriously of watching it. Does anyone know which season I should start from? Cause obviously I'm not gonna start from Season 1 lol.

I really like Protect the Boss. It makes me laugh. And its such a breath of fresh air in the K-drama world. Sure, it's got its stereotypes and typical k-drama tropes but it also manages to take some well-known drama conventions and turn them on their head. E.g. What happens when you start working at a company and soon enough, find out that the two rich, hot, director chaebols are fighting over you? YOU FUCKING PUNCH THEM BOTH IN THE FACE, THAT'S WHAT. And what do you do when the male lead tries to wrist-grab you and lead you somewhere? YOU GRAB HIS OWN WRIST AND TWIST IT TILL HE CRUMBLES TO THE FLOOR IN PAIN. And when you expect the two male leads to start punching each other up over the girl? Well, you can just laugh while watching them bitch slap each other. Hehe so funny =3






This drama also probably holds the record for "most hilariously dysfunctional lift scenes" ever known to man. I cracked up every time the CEO started beating up his son in the lift while the two secretaries had to somehow cover up the CCTV camera in order to preserve their reputation.



And that's all I have to say.



P.S. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!! HAIRSPRAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

Comments
One Response to “Protect the Boss”
  1. fodmn says:

    OMGGGGGGGGGG LOL WATCH DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!!!! start from series 5 and then watch 6 [which is airing right now] then go back to series 1 LOL and if you want you can watch season 1 from the 60s lol....... WATCH IT!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Leave A Comment