Windows


I really wish I had a bigger window in my room. Wait no, that's not what I mean, my window is plenty big. I just wish that the view was better. It doesn't matter if I have the prettiest window in the world, all I would be able to see whenever I look out of it would be the wall of the house across from mine. It sucks. No wonder I feel so confined all the time. I envy the people who live near the sea. Imagine waking up every morning, throwing your windows open and seeing the ocean just outside your house.


I also envy the people who live in the city. I would love to have an apartment in the city. Imagine looking out the window of your apartment and seeing the whole city laid out before you. It'll be like that scene in Batman. With Bruce Wayne looking out at all of Gotham City.



Oh, I've digressed. What was I talking about before? Right, windows. I really hate these windows I have. They've got those stupid blinds that you pull a string to turn. I think they're called Venetian blinds... but mine are vertical ones. I would much rather curtains. That way, when I open them, the sunlight can stream in and I would be bathed in holy light. Also, my window has got cobwebs at the corners, as well as other bits of dirt and dusk particles. Ew.


Sigh, seems like I will be stuck with my crappy windows for a while. And this crappy view. It's not something I can fix. Not unless I can somehow knock down my neighbour's house or magically relocate my room to somewhere else.


Leave A Comment