Which District?



Anyone interested in finding out what district they belong to? From Hunger Games, I mean.
Here's the link: http://www.thecapitol.pn/



I got put in District 8, which was textiles. And I found that quite funny cause I can't sew for shit.


Anyways, not much has happened in the life of Cynthia. I went to open day on Saturday. That was quite fun. Especially afterwards when we went to The Rocks for pancakes.... on the rocks. At first we ordered too less. So then we decided to get more food. And nearly ordered too much. But it was ok, cause we finished everything :) I am now 92.4% sure that I want to do Media and Communications after school. I just have to figure out which uni.


What else has happened. Hmm.... not much. I'm trying to start studying for prelims. But its oh so haaaard. The minute I look at my english extension book, I lose all my motivation. Such a fail. I think I need incentives. How about, for every topic I get done, I allow myself 15 seconds to google search Lee Min Ho. Yes... that might work.

Comments
One Response to “Which District?”
  1. Cecilia says:

    I looked at the communications at UTS on Saturday, and Media and Communications look good there. But it really depends on which uni you want to go there I guess :)

    Good luck for prelims btw!

Leave A Comment