'Tis a sad, sad day/



You know how some people spit out what they were drinking when told some really surprising news? Yeh... I don't do that. Instead, the drink goes up my nose and it turns into a coughing/choking fit. Which is what happened when I visited dramabeans.com today.




It is confirmed. Lee Min Ho is dating Park Min Young - his co-star from City Hunter. Their agencies confirmed that the two have been seeing each other more frequently since City Hunter wrapped up. People have already started calling them the MinMin couple.


My initial reaction was "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, MY MIN HO IS TAKEN, NOOOOOOOOOOO" *cue dramatic sobbing and wailing*. But then after the news sunk in, I was like, well if it had to be someone, at least its Kim Na Na. Together they could make kickass babies and. And can you imagine what they would look like??? They would be the world's most genetically gifted babies. Seriously. But dayum, I was half hoping Lee Min Ho would turn out to be gay, just so no (female) could have him.... oh wait... that doesn't make sense.


Jeezus, Park Min Young must've saved a country in her previous life. I just hope she'll be able to fend off those screaming hordes of fangirls. MINMIN COUPLE FIGHTING!


I support them, okay? Seriously, I do.



Leave A Comment