Pottermore

So like, I'm going to go watch Harry Potter with my parents and sister today. This will be fun (l0l). Okay, who am I kidding. My parents are the most EMBARASSING PEOPLE ON THE PLANET. The only reason I agreed to this was because its Harry Potter (oh, the things you do for love). I'll just think of it as sacrificing my pride for the sake of one last viewing of the ending of my favourite series. And it's not like I've got any tutoring tomorrow anyway.

Speaking of Harry Potter, I finally got into Pottermore :) I had my laptop on last night whilst watching Angels and Demons and was continuously refreshing the Pottermore website every half hour. I was desperate to get in LOL. I'm not even sure what it is, only that millions of fans around the world are desperate to be one of the early few to register. Basically, for about a week now, a clue has been appearing on the Pottermore website at unknown times every day. If you somehow answer the question correctly, you get directed to the "magic quill" which, according to the Pottermore website, can sense if a person has any magic in them. YAYAYAYAY, THAT MEANS I'M MAGICAL :D.

But yeh, I got last night's question and was able to register. Unfortunately, they don't allow you to pick your name cause they want to keep it kid-friendly. So I got stuck with something like "PhoenixFang182". You can choose it from a list of five though. The other ones available to me were "DragonBludger", "NightWizard" and some other funny ones.



There's only one more day left for the promotion. And then you'll have to wait till October to get in. For those who're interested, go to: http://www.pottermore.com/



EDIT: Oh wait, Pottermore just opened. LOL I don't think anyone's gonna get in by this point.

Leave A Comment