GAHH

I have 13 days to memorise the lives of 3 composers: Johann Sebastian Bach, George Frideric Handel and Henry Purcell. No sweat. It's only like, THEIR WHOLE LIFETIMES that I have to cram into my pathetically slow brain. No really, I have the worst memory in the world, just ask anyone.

I also need to know at least 1o works/pieces from each composer, just in case they ask me a question like, "Name three oratorios that Handel has composed". Most of Handel's oratorios have names based on biblical characters which in theory, should make them easier to remember. And that is totally cool... except for the fact that I've never actually read the bible. Gahhh. *slams head into desk*

13 days isn't too bad though right? If I manage my time properly and stop blogging about Lee Min Ho, it should work. But then again, I've also got to write my legal essay, study for history extension, do music composition and write the report for the english assessment thingo. Extra loud GAAHHH. *slams head into desk and stays there for two hours*

Leave A Comment